Pampers Cruisers Size 5
About this item
- Recommended Weight: 27+ Pounds. Pampers Cruisers Size 5
- Wetness Indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change
- Soft, Stretchy Sides Helps the diaper stay in place, flexing with baby’s every move
- Air Dry channels Breathable dryness to keep your baby comfortable
- Absorb Away Liner pulls wetness and mess away from baby’s skin to help keep your baby comfortable
Adaptable, 3-Way Fit
Adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so your baby has the freedom to move their way.
Extra Absorb Channels
Specially designed to help distribute wetness evenly for a fit that doesn’t droop with up to 12 hours of protection.
Flexible Leg Cuffs
Gently seals around baby’s legs to help prevent leaks.
Soft, Stretchy Sides
Flexes with baby’s every move for a fit that stays in place.
How many diapers will I change a day?
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing diapers up to 10 times in 24 hours. Diapers should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know. With a super-absorbent diaper like Pampers diapers, you can tell if it’s wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material. Here are some common times for changing diapers:
- Right before or right after every feeding
- After every bowel movement
- Before bedtime
- When your baby wakes up
- When you go out with your baby
Is there anything special I need to know about changing a diaper?
Pampers diapers are designed to adjust to your baby’s shape for a snug, comfortable fit. While changing diapers, there’s no need to fold the waistband in or out or to adjust the leg cuffs. Keep baby products, such as powder, away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness. Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip. Use the characters as guides to ensure that the fasteners are evenly spaced.
What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks.
What’s the best method to weigh my baby?
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you’ll know how much your baby weighs.